An insightful song sung by Jonathan Lee, a singer-songwriter from Taiwan ~台湾~ 附加英文翻译
你我皆凡人,生在人世间 We are ordinary people, born on this earth
终日奔波苦,一刻不得闲 Bustling in this busy world, never free for a moment
既然不是仙,难免有杂念 Since we are not immortals, we are bound to have distractions
道义放两旁,把利字摆中间 Morality & justice by the sides, with self-interest centralised
多少男子汉,一怒为红颜 How many guys have raged, for that special soulmate
多少同林鸟,已成分飞燕. How many birds have flown, from the same forest to separate
ways
人生何其短,何必苦苦念 Life is so short, for what should you love so hard
爱人不见了,向谁去喊冤 Lover is gone, to whom should you air your grievances
问你何时曾看见,这世界为人们改变
When did you ever see, that the world changed for us?
有了梦寐以求的容颜,是否就算是拥有了春天
Getting that face you've dreamt so badly of, Will you then get back your precious youth?
Ещё видео!